Wednesday, May 25, 2011

6 weeks and counting

Ultrasound-33 weeks
Only 6 more weeks! I will be 35 weeks this Sunday, and couldn't be more happier about it. Getting closer to meeting Baby Girl is an exciting but nerve racking feeling. Travis and I are trying to prepare ourselves for what is to come, and I could tell he's starting to get rattled now. I just can't wait for her to get here and see her beautiful face.

We had an ultrasound last week and she is currently weighing in at 4lbs. 13 oz. The perinatologist told us it looks like she has a lot of hair and chubby cheeks! I can't imagine what she is going to look like. Everything seems to look like it's going well, no signs of pre-term labor which is what my OBGYN was most worried about.

This heat is definitely taking a toll on my body. Just trying to take it day by day and adjust to becoming huge, at least that's the way I feel. We have been so busy every weekend with activities that it's hard finding time just to rest. I'm also in that stage where I feel the need to clean my house all the time, so I guess it's the start of my nesting period. The nursery is painted and new carpet has been installed, it looks gorgeous, it's the perfect color!

The nursery furniture was delivered yesterday and I can't wait until it's all put together and the room is set up. Everything is starting to become real now! Baby Yee has received so many gifts already! Our church threw Travis and I a Baby Shower on May 15th, it was great, and our congregation members were more than generous! Our house looks like baby central has hit it, can't imagine what it will be like after my family/friends Baby Shower.

We also went on a tour of the Maternity Ward at the hospital where she will be born. What a reality check that was. Definitely scared me, especially when I saw the Labor and Delivery Rooms. Trying not to think about that too much because I freak myself out if I do.

Hopefully will be able to update soon with Nursery pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment